McFarren Aviles & Associates, LLC, extensive expertise developing assessment tools, assessing programs and conducting participatory research in diverse settings is available to national and international organizations focused on achieving the sweet spot of sustainable, effective, and efficient programming for young children.
The systematic services we offer include:
- Development and enhancement of program quality assessment tools
- Conduct assessment of programs and teacher/child interactions using reliable and valid assessment tools, such as CLASS and ECERS.
- Design and conduct participatory research that enables programs to identify, prioritize, and take action based on responses from key stakeholders that affect optimal development of children and program quality.Participatory research enables the voices of key stakeholders to be heard and creates a sweet-spot where effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability of a program converge.
- Effective, efficient, and sustainable programs require a process of collecting data throughout the program development cycle of designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating strategies.
- Hearing the voices of and engaging key stakeholders, whether they are children, families, community members or policy makers, contribute to finding cost effective and sustainable solution as they are the people most affected by these changes and knowledgeable of their context.
McFarren Aviles & Associates, LLC offers customized services that achieve sustainable positive change in practices and increases program quality. Each of the following offerings can either be provided as a stand-alone service, or combined to form a comprehensive package.
- Strength-Based Coaching
- Responsive and Engaging Workshop
- Continuous Quality Assessment and Participatory Research
If you are ready to assess your program or engage with your stakeholders around continuous quality improvement through our participatory research bilingual services we would love to hear from you.
To start the conversation please visit our contact page and fill in the details.